12 Things to do every summer
1. Refresh your soul & body
- check out some Mangoes from Pakistan
- Guave is stylish, healthy & tasty (the pink ones)!
- Passion fruit: Reload your passion in life with some passion-fruit!
2. Write your summertime stories
- Wake up early to engage in some free-time activities before work-time
- Plan your evenings to be excited all day long!!
3. Water Games
- Swimming is chilling! but try out to swim in extraordinary place! For example Hotel rooftop swimming pools, beautiful seas or a hot spring resort!
- Water – exercise ! Water-volleyball !
- Rent a canoe & enjoy the paddling
4. Dope yourself with Vitamin D
- Get as much sunlight as you can!
- Sun means energy & energy means power for action!
5. Throw Parties for your party-animals
- Be social: Invite some friends & enjoy a barbecue-feast
- Organize a dinner en blanc.!!
- All Black everything is great but in summer it is not really recommended due to sunlight. Thats why it’S a good reason to threw a picnic where all your friends come in a white dress!
6. Summer Games
- Throw some Frisbees around
- Play badminton
- Tennis? Become the next Steffi Graaf!
- Play some outdoor chess
7. Outdoor nomad – Working outdoor
- Home office: Let your garden or terrace be the home office this summer!
8. Garden Lovers
- Eat fresh: Get some fresh garden vegetables & fruits. What is more organic food than your gardens crops?
- Gardening: Make it a habit & a competition to built the garden of your dreams!
- Rose: Enjoy the secret forbidden Rose of your garden
9. Nature Shots
- Capture the beauty of nature in a painting
10. Born to be wild!
- Hit the Clutch hit the gear hit the gas and leave for a road trip!!
11. Decorate your home into a summer house
- Use Flowers from your garden as a decor
- Change your towels, bed sheets and pillows with some fresh and light summer colors
12. Choose some traditional clothes from a hot country
Life is so short so why are you not wearing the styles of different colors? At least in your free time or on your vacations 🙂
- Traditional Japanese
- South American Havanna look
- Pablo Escobar
Hope you like at least one idea of this post!